I’ve tied up a few loose ends this week and have managed to finish the latest fabric transfer samples. They weren’t too difficult because I bought most of the fabric items, but I did have to get the sewing machine out to sew some hand stamped trim on a cushion cover:
I rang the changes a little and used a Clarke & Clarke, polka dot cushion cover for another transfer:
Also on my ‘to do’ list was getting my Ebay sales in order. With a growing inventory, I needed to sort out a shop so that my items could go into categories, to make it easier for customers to browse. Here’s the link to the new shop if you fancy a little window shopping:
I’d contemplated doing some work to a bureau, but have got to go and pick up some anti-septic cream for Jasper, who has a very sore leg. He’s looking a bit out of sorts at the moment:
Having been on pain killers and anti-biotics, his sensitive skin has reacted and he’s got urticaria, with his neck covered in bumps and his legs covered in sores. Hopefully the promised milder weather will see his health improve a little. We’ve more heavy snow predicted for tonight, but by Sunday the weather should be milder. Can’t wait!