Some time ago I did a graphite artwork of a horse. I scanned it and then it sat in my computer for quite a while. Earlier this week I took delivery of a fine art/giclee printer and decided the first print to try with it would be the graphite horse. The detail in it is very fine, so it was a good image to test the efficiency of the printer. I’m pleased to say that the printer passed with flying colours:
So spurred on by the new printer, I decided to do another horsey graphite artwork today, which started out like this:
And now looks like this:
There’s some tweaking to do, but it’s almost there. It’s got a little bit tedious and my eyes are tired, so I’ll resume tomorrow.
I’ve listed my prints for sale on eBay and Etsy, you can find them here: Etsy shop